We are classified as an essential business because many owners rely on their RVs for shelter and transportation and we provide essential RV services, repairs, and products, including propane fuel. Michigan’s Executive Order 2020-59 also allows us to do remote sales, as long as our showrooms are closed, and permits us to provide other repair and maintenance services. In compliance with these orders, A & S RV Center has designated those employees critical to conduct its basic operations and serve its customers and the community.
While we are excited to re-open, we are being very mindful of the safety of our employees and customers. We are following all CDC and government recommendations and have significantly changed our operations to increase social distance and limit exposure. Some of the changes we have made:
- Social distancing is being strictly enforced.
- We are doing daily health screenings of all staff and are encouraging anyone with any symptoms to stay home.
- We are keeping our facilities clean and ensuring we have hand sanitizer available through-out the dealership.
- We have increased our cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas.
- Our showrooms are open by appointment only, and we will handle as much of our interactions remotely and electronically as possible.
- Curbside parts pick-up is available.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all learn how to operate in a new environment. We will continue to adapt and follow all orders and recommendations as they change and evolve. Please give us a call - we look forward to helping you!