Welcome back to our stores! While we are excited to re-open, we are being very mindful of the safety of our employees and customers. We are following all CDC and government recommendations and have changed many of our operations to increase social distance and limit exposure.
Some of the changes we have made include:
- Daily health screenings of all staff
- Encouraging anyone with symptoms to stay home
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Adding hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facilities
- Strictly enforcing social distancing
- Enforcing the wearing of masks by all staff when they are unable to maintain 6’ of distance from other people
- Asking all customers and visitors to wear masks when in our stores or RVS
- Adding curbside pick-up of parts and accessories
- Contact-less service appointments available
- Installing physical barriers at checkouts and service counters
- Marking floors to maintain 6’ of distance and guide traffic in one direction
- Increased use of electronic signatures and remote paperwork
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all learn how to operate in a new environment. We will continue to adapt and follow all orders and guidelines as they change and evolve. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!